Pages

Thursday, February 10, 2011

                        WELCOME TO MY BLOG

        This is a history of my personal artwork.  There is no
chronological sequence to the presentation of my pieces,
 My personal work consists of paintings and sculptures
created purely for my satisfaction, or from that of close
friends and family members.
       I love working with oils and acrylics, building up
washes and thick layers of paint to create the desired
 effect is a satisfying process for me.
       Having a full time job as an artist for American
Greetings allows me to support myself and my family
financially, and gives me the freedom to create my
personal artwork on my own terms and  at my leisure.
      I hope you find it all interesting.

6 comments:

David Fedan said...

Welcome to Blogger, Oz!!!

Denise said...

WOW!!! You certainly are Talented!!! Very impressive.
Denise Nail

JT Krohe said...

Hey Jim -

Awesome stuff!! I looked at every piece. Looking forward to seeing more of them.

JT

Douglas said...

Hi Jim,

I've always enjoyed looking and staring at your art. Like JT, I'm looking forward to seeing more. You're a great inspiration...

Dougy

neiko said...

O-M-Gosh. you are amazing! like A-M-A-Z-I-N-G!!! i will definitely follow you blog!! you inspired me!

Lisa Smith said...

Hi Jim! Fantastic Pics. The Phantom says Greetings.